Service To Suit Your Needs
We are fully equipped to handle all service needs for the landscape professional. We are a warranty service center for all of the equipment we sell and many other major equipment and engine manufacturers. Our service staff is factory trained and attends yearly service update schools to stay up to date with all problem areas. It helps us to better identify and quickly resolve any issue that you many encounter with your equipment.
We charge a non-refundable deposit on all equipment brought in for repair that was not purchased from us. Deposits are applied to total bill if customer chooses to proceed with repair. Deposits are typically as follows:
$40 - Handheld equipment and small wheeled equipment.
$80 - Generators and large wheeled equipment.
Some of the many services we offer:
- Hydraulic systems diagnostic/repair (authorized Hydro-Gear service center)
- Electrical systems diagnostic/repair
- Four cycle engine diagnostic/repair (Honda, Kawasaki, Kohler, Vanguard, Briggs, Generac, Tecumseh, LCT)
- Two cycle engine diagnostic/repair (Echo, Shindaiwa, Husqvarna, Redmax, Maruyama)
- Diesel engine diagnostic/repair (Kubota Diesel, Kohler Diesel, Shibaura Diesel)
- Propane conversions (Metro Lawn authorized dealer)
- Trailer repair/installation (gate assists, racks, shelving)
- Welding/fabrication (GMAW, GTAW, SMAW, etc.)
- Generator diagnostic/repair (Generac, Pramac, Honda)
- Pump diagnostic/repair (centrifugal, diaphragm, piston, roller, etc.)
- Tire repair/replacement (many tires and tubes in stock)
- Chainsaw chain (we can make any size to suit your application)
- Chain Sharpening
Have a question as to whether or not we can handle your needs? Contact us today!
We maintain EETC certification in many different areas to better support your equipment needs.