2018 Erskine Attachments TX350 Heavy-Duty Trencher
Call for Price
Professional applications require the performance of our Heavy-Duty Trencher. Built for the demands of rigorous trenching jobs, this unit outperforms because of its strength and durability. Avoid costly downtime and project delays by selecting the right tool for the job!
- Manual side-shift comes standard
- No case drain required
- Powerful hydraulic motor
- Heavy-duty planetary drive system eliminates chain reduction
- Replaceable spoil auger
- Built-in skid shoe for auger depth control
- Rated Flow: 30-45 GPM
- Maximum Trench Depth: 5'
- Trench Width: 12"
- Shaft Speed: 155-202 RPM
- Operating psi: 2,500-3,500 psi
- Output Torque: 1,480-2,072 ft-lb
- Chain Station Counts 3': 27
- Chain Station Counts 4': 33
- Chain Station Counts 5': 39
- Side-Shift: Manual
- Weight (3' / 6" Double Cup): 1,195 lb.
- Weight (4' / 6" Double Cup): 1,270 lb.
- Factory Installed Couplers
- Factory Installed High Flow Couplers
- Trenching Depth
- 5 ft.
- Trenching Width
- 12 in.
- Trenching Speed
- 155-202 rpm