2019 Ybravo 25-210 Bravo Gen II 25"
Bravo 25 (Model 25-210) is a commercial mower designed and built to increase the productivity of commercial users while keeping the weight and handling characteristics similar to traditional 21" commercial mowers.
The Bravo 25 BBC is a lightweight 25" commercial lawnmower powered by a Kawasaki FJ commercial engine and has a 2-speed heavy duty transmission that is fastest in its class. The Bravo 25 competes in the 26" commercial lawn mower class. The Bravo 25 offers greatly improved productivity versus traditional 21" commercial mowers. The Bravo 25 is a hi-vac rear bagging lawnmower with excellent bagging performance and outstanding mulching capabilities. The high vacuum steel deck design provides superior quality of cut. The blade spindle features a forged steel shaft with aluminum housing for heat dissipation with permanently lubricated ball bearings. The Blade Brake Clutch (BBC) feature stops the blade from spinning while keeping the engine running. The spare parts on this commercial mower are very reasonably priced.
- Powered by Kawasaki Engines
- 25" cutting deck (19%+ productivity improvement vs. 21" mowers)
- 127 lbs (similar to competitors' 21" mowers)
- BBC (Blade Brake Clutch) safety and convenience package
- Belt driven blade spindle isolates the engine crankshaft from potential damage
- Mulch plug included with the Bravo 25 mower
- Kawasaki Commercial Engine: The Bravo 25 is powered by the FJ180 Kai Kawasaki engine. The Kawasaki engine has plenty of power and is well proven in the commercial landscape industry.
- Transmission (Patent Pending): The Bravo 25 is designed around our proprietary 2-speed heavy-duty transmission. The transmission is built tough with oversized gears, and with needle and ball bearings throughout. Additionally the “wheel ratchets” that are normally located at the wheels are incorporated inside the transmission to protect them from the rust and grime of everyday use.
- Cutting Deck: The Bravo 25 uses as its "foundation" a very strong and rigid 14-gauge steel deck. Hardened steel replaceable wear strips protect both trim sides of the deck. The left side aluminum tie-bar provides additional rigidity. Components such as wheel brackets and height adjusters are all "bolt-on" for simple maintenance down the road.
- Blade Spindle Assembly: The Bravo 25 has a forged spindle shaft for optimum strength and a die cast aluminum housing for better heat dissipation. Our innovative lubrication design places each ball bearing in its own sealed compartment within the spindle housing ensuring permanent lubrication.
- Oversized Handle Tubes: The Bravo 25 has 34mm aircraft quality aluminum tubes that provide a very strong handle solution while minimizing weight. Special clamps rigidly attach the handles and prevent the tubes from crushing and loosening. The cables are routed inside the tubes for greatly improved cable protection. No more snagged cables on your trailer or plants!
- Rugged Front Axle: The Bravo 25 has an oversized 30mm front axle that protects the front of the mower. In addition, the large diameter axle provides a very rigid and strong mounting device for the front wheels. The axle also can be used to lift the mower when needed.
- Increased Productivity: The Bravo 25 adds an extra 15% in cutting productivity as compared to 21" commercial mowers. Since the weight of the Bravo 25 is similar to a typical 21" commercial mower, you gain the cutting performance of a larger unit, while still enjoying the user friendliness of a lightweight and nimble handling mower.
- Superior Vacuum Performance: The Bravo 25 has a CAD designed "deep-draw" cutting deck combined with a rolled lip bottom edge to provide superior vacuum performance. The standard high-lift blade completes the package. The result is a manicured lawn even in moist lush conditions. Your customers will love the look of their lawn!
- Reduced Weight: The Bravo 25 was designed in a clever way to reduce weight to a minimum while still retaining professional durability. CAD design software allowed us to remove excess material from components without compromising strength. Aluminum was chosen over steel for the handles for the same reason.
- Superior Maneuverability: The Bravo 25 design is focused on easy and quick maneuverability with low overall weight, excellent front to back balance, and most importantly a narrowed top handle. The special handle shape allows for easier turns when working around plants, trees, fences, and other obstacles.
- Quick & Easy Catcher: The Bravo 25 has a large capacity catcher that is very easy to get on and off. You remove the catcher straight through the handles without any cables in the way. The catcher fills completely without clogging even in damp grass. The large capacity means fewer stops on each property.
- Excellent Commercial Value: The Bravo 25 has a very reasonable initial purchase price. When you compare all of the designed in features of this mower, including the Honda commercial engine, we are sure you will agree, that the Bravo 25 provides an outstanding dollar value for the commercial user.
- Reasonable Spare Parts Pricing: The Bravo 25 has very reasonable spare parts pricing. You will find the spare parts to be much less expensive than competitors. Parts are readily available from your Ybravo dealer or from Ybravo.com on the internet.
- Quick and Easy to Repair: The Bravo 25 is designed from the ground up to be easy to service, either for a dealer, or for the commercial user. Fewer total parts, common fasteners, and bolt on components all add up to simplicity. Repair instructions are available at Ybravo.com to make all service tasks understandable, easy, and quick.
- Engine Warranty: The Bravo 25, Kawasaki engine is covered by a full 3-year commercial use warranty. See engine warranty policies for complete details.
- Commercial Mower Warranty: The Bravo 25 is covered by a comprehensive 2-year warranty policy. The mower is designed and built to hold up to the toughest commercial conditions, and we back up the mower with a strong warranty commitment. You will get a mower without defects in materials or workmanship, or it will be fixed for free.
- Residential Mower Warranty: The Bravo 25 is covered by a 5 year residential warranty policy. The mower is designed and built to hold up to the toughest commercial conditions, and we are confident that our mowers will provide years of service for the disconcerning residential user. You will get a mower without defects in materials or workmanship, or it will be fixed for free.
- Engine: Kawasaki FJ180V
- Transmission: Heavy duty 2-speed gear drive transmission
- Ground Speed: 3.0 - 4.2 mph @ 3,500 engine rpm
- Wheel Ratchet System: Integrated within transmission
- Transmission Drive: 3L Kevlar Belt
- Cutting Deck Width: 25 in.
- Deck Material: 14-gauge stamped steel with rolled under lip
- Blade Drive Spindle: Forged spindle shaft with die cast aluminum housing and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Wear Strips: Replaceable hardened steel strips on both trim sides of mower
- Cutting Heights: 1 in. - 4.5 in.
- Mowing Height Adjustments: 8
- Wheels: Radial shaped 9 in. semi-pneumatic wheel. Fully interchangeable front and back. Ball bearings in front and fixed to transmission axle in rear.
- Front Axle: 30 mm steel tube
- Bag Capacity: 2.8 Bushels
- Mulch Plug: Standard
- Blade: Standard
- Lower Handle: 34 mm aircraft quality aluminum tube with no bolts, brackets or cables on the outside for a snag free smooth exterior
- Upper Handle: 30 mm aircraft quality aluminum tube shaped to fit operators hands and narrowed to make turning easier
- Cable Protection: Cables are routed within handle tubes for added protection
- Blade Control: BBC
- Dry Weight: 127 lb.
- Commercial Warranty: 3 Year Engine / 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Heavy duty 2-speed gear drive transmission
- Wheel Size
- 9 in.
- Deck Size
- 25 in.
- Discharge Type
- Rear Bag, Mulch