2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor SDX 54" Kawasaki FR691
Call for Price
The Raptor SDX is the biggest, strongest, toughest mower in the Raptor Family. A commercial-quality mower built for the toughest residential yards up to 3 acres in size. 10-gauge heavy duty steel decks provide unmatched durability, at sizes up to 60-inches. The SDX features everything you love about the Raptor SD, and then some. With massive 22-inch Big Bite Rear tires for unsurpassed traction. A premium bolstered seat with internal suspension for the ultimate in comfort. And speeds up to 7 and a half miles an hour.
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame - unmatched durability
- 48", 54“ or 60" welded fabricated steel deck
- Premium, bolstered adjustable seat with internal suspension
- Patented automatic park brake
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering - responsive, precise control
- Foot operated deck lift
- Kawasaki FR Series engines
- 13" front and 22" Big Bite drive tires
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- 22" BIG BITE Tires: More aggressive tire to handle tough jobs.
- Extra High-back Seat: A premium extra high-back seat with armrests.
- Foot-operated deck lift: Easily adjusts deck height.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 60" deck sizes available.
- Warranty: The Raptor® SDX has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Speed: 7.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 54"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 18.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 10ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: 11 ga. Stamped Spindle Cans
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: Adjustable premium bolsteredseat with armrests. Internal suspension.
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 22 x 11 - 10 Big Bite
- Acres per Hour: 3.27
- Weight: 666 lbs.
- Height: 42"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 55"
- Tire Width: 46"
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 91.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 63.25"
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- 2-bag grass catcher: Only nine bolts are required to attach this 5.4 bushel, easy-to-assemble catcher. Large transfer tube for superior transfer of clippings.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds.
- Steering lever extension kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT3100
- Wheel Size
- 22 x 11 - 10 Big Bite
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 54 in.